Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here we go!

So as I was cruising in and out of various airports throughout the midwest today, I realized my blog might be a little boring this time around since I only have me to write about... luckily, my trusty sidekick - Sock Monkey keychain - came along for the ride. So instead of boring pictures of me every single day, Sock Monkey will save the day and (hopefully) this blog will be full of exciting Sock Monkey adventures!

After cancelled flights, midwest storms, extra frequent flyer miles and pulling an OJ at DFW Airport (as in, running thru the airport and leaping over luggage - not the "other" kind of OJ!), Sock Monkey and I finally made it to the Mile High City. A brand new blue PT Cruiser will take us on our adventure across the Rockies and thru tons of national parks in Utah before we hit the strip in Vegas! Sock Monkey (and I) are hitting the hay early tonight (and cross your fingers we get on mountain time soon) so we can head out early... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment